Tuesday 13 December 2016

Kaley Cuoco proudly spills all the details about her plastic surgery

Kaley Cuoco is one of the most in-demand actresses right now. Over the years, she has appeared in everything from films to adverts

kaley-cuoco-proudly-spills-all-the-details-about-her-plastic-surgery

however, her starring achievement is playing Penny on the hit television series The Big Bang Theory. The show is currently in its 10th season and regularly attracts millions of viewers week after week. Now – with the eyes of the world watching her every move – Kaley has proudly spilled all the details about what cosmetic surgery she has had done.
Speaking to Women’s Health, Kaley admitted to having a boob job, a nose job and filler in her neck. She told the December 2016 issue of the publication: “Years ago I had my nose done. And my boobs – best thing I ever did. Recently, I had a filler in a line in my neck I’ve had since I was 12.”
During the interview, Kaley was quick to explain that she didn’t go under the knife because of a man. Instead, the 31-year-old said it was all about feeling more confident in herself. The starlet added: “As much as you want to love your inner self… I’m sorry, you also want to look good. I don’t think you should do it for a man or anyone else. But if it makes you feel confident, that’s amazing.”
This isn’t the first time that Kaley has so openly dished the dirt about her thoughts on cosmetic surgery. In fact, when she was just a teenager, the blonde beauty was happy to tell the world that she was all for plastic surgery. She said on Entertainment Tonight: “I’m only 16 years old but I can understand why many other stars have chosen to change their looks.” Since then, Kaley’s career has only gone from strength to strength.
The sky is the limit
Clearly, Kaley knows exactly what it takes to make it in such a demanding industry. If you are inspired by her message, why not contact the Belvedere Clinic for more information and expert advice. You never know what doors it might open for you, too.

kaley_cuoco_05 by alien_artifact licensed under Creative commons 5

No comments:

Post a Comment